Wednesday 28 November 2012

Tweets of The Dead

Sorry for yet another wait, I really have to stop procrastinating. I am going to try and start posting my daily musings, before judgement day cometh. Which leads pleasantly onto todays topic of pointless rambling.

The Mayans, various conspiracy theorists and generally mentally unstable people, would have us believe that we have less than a month left to live. Now, don't get me wrong, in my short time being on this delicate planet I have become quite content, you know with the whole living thing. But there are some irrefutable (Well actually probably refutable, but if you argue against my points, I will probably just ignore you) upsides to a global apocalypse.

For example, lets say the internet doesn't go down for about a week (I don't know how long it will take to go down, as I am an idiot). Imagine how interesting social networking will become, imagine the tweets. Because frankly I don't give a fuck about what concert you are currently clearly not enjoying enough, to get off your fucking phone or how long you've been at work, but you tweet about how you had to axe your sister in the face because she was infected with a zombie virus, then I will personally give you a favourite and a retweet. Also for the first time since its creation someone may upload an interesting photo on Instagram, such as a deadly home made weapon they have been working on or a severed head, instead of the usual cunty posing in the mirror myspace throwback pics or what they have had for breakfast. Then again I can imagine someone posting a photo on Instagram of a tin of spaghetti, with the description: #rations.
But no matter what happens, I can guarantee that I will be on this here blog, lieing about how many zombies I've decapitated, how many asteroids I've dodged or how many aliens I've disintegrated.

I guess what I am trying to say is, follow me on twitter (https://twitter.com/georgeApack) and if shit really does hit the fan, then you may just get that retweet.
Also while you're at it follow Daron Cruickshank (https://twitter.com/Cruickshank155), because anyone with a kind of proficiency in anything who would to do an interview for this blog is pretty awesome.

Thats me done for today, come back tomorrow for more Pack in Wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment